This Telling Time Bingo Game is a great math review for telling time to the hour and half hour. This can be used as completely digital, partial digital, or completely printable. Please see the preview as there are a lot of different options for this resource. This set is perfect for whole group review, math centers (can be done independently with QR codes), hybrid, and/or distance learning. With so many options, you can start off printable if you aren't comfortable with digital, then you can slowly move to the digital options.
- 100 Cards (all different cards) Comes in full page or two per page
- 96 Cards (with movable counters to cover the clocks)
- Google: 4 QR code cards if you want to use the digital component for the calling cards
- Google: Links to the four slide decks for the calling cards
- Printable calling cards
- Powerpoint: Slides to present on the board if you want to use as whole group game with the calling cards - has 14 different calling slides for randomization
- Directions on how to use everything
- 1.MD.B.3: Tell and write time in hours and half hours using analog and digital clocks.
SCRAMBLING TO SEE WHERE YOUR STUDENTS ARE ACADEMICALLY?
With last year being such a weird year and following an even crazier half year with COVID, our teachers were struggling with just getting students back acclimated into the classroom. We all know that our students suffered so much with this year of uncertainty – in the classroom, back virtual, a little bit of both. Some can handle the lack of consistently, but many can’t.
So as you are trying to get a feel for what your students grasped last year and what they might need help with, I encourage you to keep it fun. Play games, send games home for parents to play with them if they are still struggling, find games online that are academically focused, but also fun (ummmm – just have to give a shout-out to Boom right here!) Boom is the perfect way to give students the practice they need, and the encouragement and fun they deserve! 🙂
If you have questions about this resource, read the blog, then email me with specifics! I'm here to help.
QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS
Email me at [email protected] if you have any questions or concerns about this product. Thank you for visiting my store! I sure appreciate you!
Shanon Juneau ❤️
I’ve created a simple point system for giving back to loyal customers!
- For every $1 (US dollar) you spend, you earn 1 point!
- 20 points can be redeemed for $1 (US dollar) on a future purchase!
- When you leave feedback (review), you get 5 points!
- We Are Better Together Reward Points can be viewed under My Account.
This means that you effectively get 5% back on everything you buy, plus extra points for feedback.
Note: Point award system is subject to change. View full terms here.
No FAQ Found