This Halloween Writing Activities set is is a great way for students to write a story about a Halloween experience or write a made-up story. These look great on the outside of your classroom wall or displayed inside your classroom, and students and adults love reading what your kiddos wrote about.
- Three different covers (My Halloween Story, Trick or Treat, Once Upon a Halloween)
- Writing pages for the mini booklet
- 2 different webs
- 35 images for students to pick from (witch, witch 1, princess, bee, Dracula, astronaut, bee2, clown, cowboy, fairy, 60s, Harry Potter, ice princess, ladybug, mermaid, pirate, superhero, bat, cat, devil, Frankenstein, ghost, mummy, pumpkin, skeleton, spider, Dracula 2, witch3, wizard, policeman, fireman, superhero girl, pirate girl, cowgirl)
- Each child in costume prints on two sheets - final product is glued to an 11x17 piece of construction paper.
- If your students dress up for school as career people, you could also use my career day craftivity (see below) with these Halloween books.
Looking for other writing activities:
Here's a favorite... Career Day Writing Activity
WANT TO READ MORE?
HOW TO ENGAGE STUDENTS IN THE WRITING PROCESS?
Is this a typical question for you? Do you have a class full of students who don’t want to write? Here are some tips that I found worked for my first graders and me! I’m not an expert, but by the time my students left my first grade classroom, they were writers! Here’s are a few things we did...
QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS:
Email me at [email protected] if you have any questions or concerns about this product.
Thank you for visiting my store! I sure appreciate you!
Shanon Juneau ❤️
I’ve created a simple point system for giving back to loyal customers!
- For every $1 (US dollar) you spend, you earn 1 point!
- 20 points can be redeemed for $1 (US dollar) on a future purchase!
- When you leave feedback (review), you get 5 points!
- We Are Better Together Reward Points can be viewed under My Account.
This means that you effectively get 5% back on everything you buy, plus extra points for feedback.
Note: Point award system is subject to change. View full terms here.
No FAQ Found