Halloween Directed Drawing
This Halloween Directed Drawing Activity is the perfect addition to your October Writing Center. Students will look at each portion of the picture to draw out the image, then they can use the word bank given to write a few sentences about their picture.
💰💰💰💰 Save 20% when you purchase the bundle! 💰💰💰💰
- 21 images using the no prep sheets - just print and hand out
- 21 images of center cards - print, cut, laminate then place in center
- black cat directed drawing
- ghost directed drawing
- haunted house directed drawing
- jack-o-lantern directed drawing
- skeleton directed drawing
- spider directed drawing
- treat bag directed drawing
- witch shoe directed drawing
- cauldron directed drawing
- witch hat directed drawing
- web directed drawing
- witch directed drawing
- pumpkin directed drawing
- Frankenstein directed drawing
- bat directed drawing
- candy corn directed drawing
HOW TO USE:
- Early Finishers
- Writing Center
- Art Center
- Sub Tubs
From the blog:
DIRECTED DRAWING LESSONS
We had an art teacher who came into our classroom every other week and worked on directed drawing lessons with our students. I didn’t know how lucky we were until we lost that grant. She made everything look so easy! Of course, I’m that teacher that draws on her activboard but prefaces it with… “Don’t laugh at my drawing… I’m not the best artist!” I’m creative, but I didn’t get the drawing gene.
But once I found some clip artists who created step by step drawings for their clipart, I was hooked! It makes it so much easier to break it down and then draw it out, and the kids absolutely love doing them.
READ MORE and grab a FREEBIE HERE!
QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS:
Email me at [email protected] if you have any questions or concerns about this product. (Back to School Collaborative Poster and Writing Activity)
Thank you for visiting my store! I sure appreciate you!
purchasing on my website:
- First you will need to create an account
- Then search for the item(s) you're looking for.
- My categories are specific, so that is the easiest way to search. Tip: if you use the categories function, once you find what you're looking for and you want to see all of the categories again, refresh the page.
- Once you find what you are looking for, click on the add to cart.
- Then once you're finished, click on the cart icon in the top right hand corner.
- This will bring you to your cart.
- From here, you can check out.
- Finally, enjoy the resource(s).
Shanon Juneau ❤️
FOLLOW ME ON FACEBOOK | FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM | FOLLOW ME ON YOUTUBE | ETSY
I’ve created a simple point system for giving back to loyal customers!
- For every $1 (US dollar) you spend, you earn 1 point!
- 20 points can be redeemed for $1 (US dollar) on a future purchase!
- When you leave feedback (review), you get 5 points!
- We Are Better Together Reward Points can be viewed under My Account.
This means that you effectively get 5% back on everything you buy, plus extra points for feedback.
Note: Point award system is subject to change. View full terms here.
No FAQ Found