These Graphing & Measuring Print and Go 1st Grade Math Worksheets will help you with graphing, measuring, and working with a simple grid to determine path. These first grade work sheets are perfect for guided instruction, independent instruction, skill reinforcement, and homework.
💰💰💰💰SAVE 25% with the MEGA bundle!💰💰💰💰
These worksheets cover:
- measurement (shorter, longer) (shortest, longest)
- measurement with centimeter cubes
- graphing with numbers and tally marks
- counting paths
- blank pages to make your own graphs
Main Common Core Math Standards Covered:
- 1.MD.A.1 Order three objects by length; compare the lengths of two objects indirectly by using a third object.
- 1.MD.A.2 Express the length of an object as a whole number of length units, by laying multiple copies of a shorter object (the length unit) end to end; understand that the length measurement of an object is the number of same-size length units that span it with no gaps or overlaps. Limit to contexts where the object being measured is spanned by a whole number of length units with no gaps or overlaps.
- 1.MD.C.4 Organize, represent, and interpret data with up to three categories; ask and answer questions about the total number of data points, how many in each category, and how many more or less are in one category than in another.
Want to learn more?
Even though I love our curriculum, I did find that the worksheets weren’t enough. These student friendly worksheets go with each lesson giving my students more practice. These can be used as:
Extra math assessments
Parent requests for more work
HEAR FROM OTHERS: 📢
My Math Worksheets are my number ONE sellers in my store. I have them broken up by standard or by unit.
This was a great supplement to my math unit. I used these worksheet in my packet that I sent home to my online students.
Very easy to I use and all the work is done for you. The directions are easy for the students and the visuals are engaging. Highly recommend!
Love all of your products. They make life so much easier.
These are great to supplement the material and review for upcoming quizzes!
I am excited to use this as extra take home practice for my students! Definitely a great resource to have! Thank you!
QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS
Email me at [email protected] if you have any questions or concerns about this product.
Thank you for visiting my store! I sure appreciate you!
Shanon Juneau ❤️
I’ve created a simple point system for giving back to loyal customers!
- For every $1 (US dollar) you spend, you earn 1 point!
- 20 points can be redeemed for $1 (US dollar) on a future purchase!
- When you leave feedback (review), you get 5 points!
- We Are Better Together Reward Points can be viewed under My Account.
This means that you effectively get 5% back on everything you buy, plus extra points for feedback.
Note: Point award system is subject to change. View full terms here.
No FAQ Found