This Favorite Sport Writing Activity is a fun way for students to write about their favorite sport, why it is their favorite, and a story about something that happened when playing this sport. These turn out SUPER CUTE and are great to hang outside your classroom.
This Writing Activity COMES WITH:
- Cover pages
- Flipbook (4 pages)
- Four square for pre-writing
- Cute toppers for the characters boy and girl included (baseball, basketball, hockey, tennis, football, lacrosse, soccer, volleyball - and two generic kids in case they have a different favorite sport)
Looking for other writing activities:
Here's a favorite... Career Day Writing Activity
If you'd like to see all of my writing activities, my categories will help. Look on the left side of the page, then scroll down to ELA resources, then click on writing. This will show you all of the different writing activities that I have in my store.
WANT TO READ MORE?
HOW TO ENGAGE STUDENTS IN THE WRITING PROCESS?
Is this a typical question for you? Do you have a class full of students who don’t want to write? Here are some tips that I found worked for my first graders and me! I’m not an expert, but by the time my students left my first grade classroom, they were writers! Here’s are a few things we did... If you have some tips, we'd love to add them to this blog page. Just respond with a comment. 🙂
QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS:
Email me at [email protected] if you have any questions or concerns about this product. (Favorite Sport Writing Activity )
Thank you for visiting my store! I sure appreciate you!
Shanon Juneau ❤️
I’ve created a simple point system for giving back to loyal customers!
- For every $1 (US dollar) you spend, you earn 1 point!
- 20 points can be redeemed for $1 (US dollar) on a future purchase!
- When you leave feedback (review), you get 5 points!
- We Are Better Together Reward Points can be viewed under My Account.
This means that you effectively get 5% back on everything you buy, plus extra points for feedback.
Note: Point award system is subject to change. View full terms here.
No FAQ Found