Fall Themed Telling Time Color By Number Worksheets
This Fall Themed Telling Time Color By Number Worksheets is the perfect way for students to practice telling time. Your students will be actively engaged as they work on these coloring worksheets. These are fun as well as educational and perfect for morning work and as a review!
💰💰💰💰 Save 20% when you purchase the bundle! 💰💰💰💰
COMMON CORE STANDARD(S) COVERED:
Tell and write time in hours and half-hours using analog and digital clocks.
5 easy ways to practice telling time:
I think telling time was one of my favorite topics. It seemed like one of the easiest standards to teach, and the students wanted to learn time so badly, that it made teaching it fun and easy! Win win! Here are 5 fun Ways to practice telling time for 1st grade students.
HEAR FROM OTHERS: 📢
My Color By Number Worksheets are a huge seller and I have absolutely ALL that you could possibly need for your students to practice math concepts with every theme you can think of - plus I'm adding ALL.THE.TIME! If you love color by number activities, I have a ton of them. I've got items that cover number recognition, addition to 12, addition to 20, mixed addition and subtraction, missing addends, and subtraction sheets. And what's even better, I've got all of these for each holiday as well as a ton of miscellaneous like farm animals, zoo, pirate, and so much more. If you go to my categories on the left side of the page, and scroll to color by number, you can see all of them there. Enjoy!
My students loved these coloring sheets. They found them fun as well as educational and asked for more after completing the assignment!
I love using color by numbers for morning work and fun activities for my students. I have been using addition ones all year and was so excited to see some with clocks! It is a nice change for my students! They loved the pictures!
My students are always engaged by color by math skill activities. I am so happy I found this resource so that they could practice telling time while coloring. The students were engaged, the pages were scaffolded, and it provided great practice for my students.
This was perfect for morning work and to review for our time test. They loved how engaging it was and took up some time.
My students loved this, it kept them engaged and they were able to practice independently. I used this as a math station.
purchasing on my website:
- First you will need to create an account
- Then search for the item(s) you're looking for.
- My categories are specific, so that is the easiest way to search. Tip: if you use the categories function, once you find what you're looking for and you want to see all of the categories again, refresh the page.
- Once you find what you are looking for, click on the add to cart.
- Then once you're finished, click on the cart icon in the top right hand corner.
- This will bring you to your cart.
- From here, you can check out.
- Finally, enjoy the resource(s).
QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS:
Email me at [email protected] if you have any questions or concerns about this product. (Telling Time Color By Number Worksheets PIRATE Themed)
Thank you for visiting my store! Please contact me if you have any questions about my activities.
I sure appreciate you!
Shanon Juneau ❤️
FOLLOW ME ON FACEBOOK | FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM | FOLLOW ME ON YOUTUBE
I’ve created a simple point system for giving back to loyal customers!
- For every $1 (US dollar) you spend, you earn 1 point!
- 20 points can be redeemed for $1 (US dollar) on a future purchase!
- When you leave feedback (review), you get 5 points!
- We Are Better Together Reward Points can be viewed under My Account.
This means that you effectively get 5% back on everything you buy, plus extra points for feedback.
Note: Point award system is subject to change. View full terms here.
No FAQ Found