This End of Year Writing Activity Flipbook gives students a cute way to reminisce about their school year. Not only do the kiddos enjoy it, but it looks GREAT on a bulletin board!! This flipbook is perfect for the last few weeks of school, when you're trying to close out the year - students will be engaged and excited to work on this writing craft.
- 16 different kid toppers for your students to pick from
- describing the teacher page
- 3 favorite things that we did page
- funny stories to write about page
- 1 page with other info (favorite color, favorite book, favorite game, favorite food - this year was_______ because...
- I have covers for kindergarten, first, and second graders.
Looking for other writing activities:
Here's a favorite... Career Day Writing Activity
WANT TO READ MORE?
HOW TO ENGAGE STUDENTS IN THE WRITING PROCESS?
Is this a typical question for you? Do you have a class full of students who don’t want to write? Here are some tips that I found worked for my first graders and me! I’m not an expert, but by the time my students left my first grade classroom, they were writers! Here’s are a few things we did...
QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS:
Email me at [email protected] if you have any questions or concerns about this product.
Thank you for visiting my store! I sure appreciate you!
Shanon Juneau ❤️
I’ve created a simple point system for giving back to loyal customers!
- For every $1 (US dollar) you spend, you earn 1 point!
- 20 points can be redeemed for $1 (US dollar) on a future purchase!
- When you leave feedback (review), you get 5 points!
- We Are Better Together Reward Points can be viewed under My Account.
This means that you effectively get 5% back on everything you buy, plus extra points for feedback.
Note: Point award system is subject to change. View full terms here.
No FAQ Found