This End of the Year Writing Activity is so much fun! Are the students nervous about moving to the next grade? Here's a cute way for students to tell incoming students what to expect in their new class. We did letters to the new students for several years, and it was truly a huge hit. Not only did my new students LOVE the stories, it gave me a bulletin board for the beginning of the school year. The parents of my new students actually loved it as well. It was a nice way for kids to tell other kids it's going to be OK!
- 18 different kid toppers for your students to pick from
- A cover for kindergarten, first grade, or second grade
- 1 page for students to write about things that happen during the day
- tell about their new teacher page
- telling them what not to worry about page
- 1 page with 3 different tips for success
Looking for other writing activities:
Here's a favorite... Career Day Writing Activity
WANT TO READ MORE?
HOW TO ENGAGE STUDENTS IN THE WRITING PROCESS?
Is this a typical question for you? Do you have a class full of students who don’t want to write? Here are some tips that I found worked for my first graders and me! I’m not an expert, but by the time my students left my first grade classroom, they were writers! Here’s are a few things we did...
QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS:
Email me at [email protected] if you have any questions or concerns about this product.
Thank you for visiting my store! I sure appreciate you!
Shanon Juneau ❤️
I’ve created a simple point system for giving back to loyal customers!
- For every $1 (US dollar) you spend, you earn 1 point!
- 20 points can be redeemed for $1 (US dollar) on a future purchase!
- When you leave feedback (review), you get 5 points!
- We Are Better Together Reward Points can be viewed under My Account.
This means that you effectively get 5% back on everything you buy, plus extra points for feedback.
Note: Point award system is subject to change. View full terms here.
No FAQ Found