Products in this Bundle:
These Color By Number Worksheets Birthday Themed BUNDLE printable worksheets are a great way to keep your students actively engaged while practicing math facts. Color by number coloring pages are a huge hit with your first grade students and second grade students. Students will practice addition to 12, addition to 20, subtraction to 20, mixed review to 20, and missing addends with the resource!
💰💰💰💰 Save 20% when you purchase this bundle! 💰💰💰💰
COMMON CORE MATH STANDARD(S) COVERED:
Apply properties of operations as strategies to add and subtract. Examples: If 8 + 3 = 11 is known, then 3 + 8 = 11 is also known. (Commutative property of addition.) To add 2 + 6 + 4, the second two numbers can be added to make a ten, so 2 + 6 + 4 = 2 + 10 = 12. (Associative property of addition.)CCSS.MATH.CONTENT.1.OA.B.4
Understand subtraction as an unknown-addend problem. For example, subtract 10 - 8 by finding the number that makes 10 when added to 8.
Determine the unknown whole number in an addition or subtraction equation relating three whole numbers. For example, determine the unknown number that makes the equation true in each of the equations 8 + ? = 11, 5 = _ - 3, 6 + 6 = _.
OTHER COLOR BY NUMBER ACTIVITIES:
- My favorite part about the color by number bundles is the ability to differentiate for students! Every student can have their own color by number sheets that will help them where they are – whether it’s addition to 12, addition to 20, mixed addition and subtraction to 20, missing addends, or just subtraction! The pictures are the same, but the skills are different!
- Color by numbers can be so successful for students because it doesn’t actually LOOK like math, but trust me... they are learning and putting those skills to work! Want to try before you buy? READ MORE HERE!
HEAR FROM OTHERS:
My Color By Number Worksheets are a huge seller and I have absolutely ALL that you could possibly need for your students to practice math concepts with every theme you can think of - plus I'm adding ALL.THE.TIME!
The students love these color sheets and practicing time was very needed! They loved it!
My students enjoyed finding out what the picture was. It is a great way to practice math facts.
My students love to have fun activities that help reinforce the skills/concepts that are being taught
Oh my gosh, thank you so much for this! It was a fantastic addition to my school theme! My kiddos loved it!
Love these and so do my 1st graders!
QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS
- Email me at [email protected] if you have any questions or concerns about this product.
Thank you for visiting my store! Please contact me if you have any questions about my Color By Number Worksheets Birthday Themed BUNDLE printable worksheets!
I sure appreciate you!
Shanon Juneau ❤️
I’ve created a simple point system for giving back to loyal customers!
- For every $1 (US dollar) you spend, you earn 1 point!
- 20 points can be redeemed for $1 (US dollar) on a future purchase!
- When you leave feedback (review), you get 5 points!
- We Are Better Together Reward Points can be viewed under My Account.
This means that you effectively get 5% back on everything you buy, plus extra points for feedback.
Note: Point award system is subject to change. View full terms here.
No FAQ Found