This Summer Color by Number Math Telling Time Worksheets activities pack is the perfect way for students to practice telling time. Your students will be actively engaged as they work on these coloring worksheets. These are fun as well as educational and perfect for morning work and as a review!
💰💰💰💰 Save 20% when you purchase the bundle! 💰💰💰💰
COMMON CORE STANDARD(S) COVERED:
Tell and write time in hours and half-hours using analog and digital clocks.
- My favorite part about the color by number bundles is the ability to differentiate for students! Every student can have their own color by number sheets that will help them where they are – whether it’s Telling time, addition to 12, addition to 20, mixed addition and subtraction to 20, missing addends, or just subtraction! The pictures are the same, but the skills are different!
- Color by numbers can be so successful for students because it doesn’t actually LOOK like math, but trust me... they are learning and putting those skills to work! Want to try before you buy? READ MORE HERE!
HEAR FROM OTHERS: 📢
My Color By Number Worksheets are a huge seller and I have absolutely ALL that you could possibly need for your students to practice math concepts with every theme you can think of - plus I'm adding ALL.THE.TIME!
My students loved these coloring sheets. They found them fun as well as educational and asked for more after completing the assignment!
I love using color by numbers for morning work and fun activities for my students. I have been using addition ones all year and was so excited to see some with clocks! It is a nice change for my students! They loved the pictures!
My students are always engaged by color by math skill activities. I am so happy I found this resource so that they could practice telling time while coloring. The students were engaged, the pages were scaffolded, and it provided great practice for my students.
This was perfect for morning work and to review for our time test. They loved how engaging it was and took up some time.
My students loved this, it kept them engaged and they were able to practice independently. I used this as a math station.
QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS
Email me at [email protected] if you have any questions or concerns about this product.
Thank you for visiting my store! Please contact me if you have any questions about my activities.
I sure appreciate you!
Shanon Juneau ❤️
I’ve created a simple point system for giving back to loyal customers!
- For every $1 (US dollar) you spend, you earn 1 point!
- 20 points can be redeemed for $1 (US dollar) on a future purchase!
- When you leave feedback (review), you get 5 points!
- We Are Better Together Reward Points can be viewed under My Account.
This means that you effectively get 5% back on everything you buy, plus extra points for feedback.
Note: Point award system is subject to change. View full terms here.
No FAQ Found