This Christmas Counting Coins Boom Cards deck is interactive, engaging, and fun for your students. Most of the coins are nickels, dimes, and pennies, but there are about six cards that have quarters as well. If your students are not there yet, you can hide those cards. Boom cards randomize 20 cards at a time, so students will have many different opportunities to master the skills.
What are Boom Cards?
Boom Cards are digital task cards that are housed on a platform called wow.boomlearning.com. These are different from Google Slides because they are self-checking. You can pay to have an account (under $30 a YEAR) or you can get a free account and use the fast-pin to share the decks with your students. You can share through Google Classroom or any other way you typically share a link with your students. The fast-pin is great, but if you want to track data - the paid version might be for you. I would suggest you try a few decks first, then once you see how amazing they are - $30 a year seems pretty doable. We even had our administration pay for our accounts.
What is needed to use Boom Cards:
To use Boom Cards, you must be connected to the Internet. Boom Cards play on modern browsers (Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and Edge). Apps are available for Android, iPads, iPhones, and Kindle Fires. For security and privacy, adults must have a Boom Learning account to use and assign Boom Cards. You will be able to assign the Boom Cards you are buying with "Fast Pins," (play provides instant feedback for self-grading Boom Cards). Fast Play is always a free way for students to engage with Boom Cards decks. For additional assignment options you'll need a premium account. If you are new to Boom Learning, you will be offered a free trial of our premium account. Read here for details: http://bit.ly/BoomTrial.
You may be eligible for a free trial from Boom Learning. Read here for details: http://bit.ly/BoomTrial. If you choose not to stay on a premium account after your free trial, you will still be able to assign all your Boom Cards to as many students as you see fit using Fast Play pins (which give instant feedback for decks that are self-grading).
THINGS TO KNOW:
- You will first need to create an account on the Boom platform
- There’s a free version and a paid version
- After you purchase, you will download a PDF. Then scroll to the second page to get the link that will bring you to the Boom platform
- Once you are on the Boom Platform, go to the library tab. Click on it, then you will see the deck you purchased.
- You just might become addicted to the self-checking, interactive, engaging features of Boom that will make your life so much easier!
- I have a free course if you want to learn EVERYTHING about Boom!
- Want some more FREEBIES? Sign up for my newsletter HERE!
QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS
Email me at [email protected] if you have any questions or concerns about this product. Thank you for visiting my store! I sure appreciate you!
Shanon Juneau ❤️
I’ve created a simple point system for giving back to loyal customers!
- For every $1 (US dollar) you spend, you earn 1 point!
- 20 points can be redeemed for $1 (US dollar) on a future purchase!
- When you leave feedback (review), you get 5 points!
- We Are Better Together Reward Points can be viewed under My Account.
This means that you effectively get 5% back on everything you buy, plus extra points for feedback.
Note: Point award system is subject to change. View full terms here.
No FAQ Found