This Bucket Filling Collaborative Poster Activity is a fun way for students to work together to create something really cool! Each student will get a section of the poster. They will color their section, cut it out, then as a team they will put the poster together. These turn out really cute, and are great as classroom decor, hall decorations or door posters.
Suggestions: Read the book and check out my dear friend's resource Bucket Filling and Bucket Filler Activities for Classroom Management.
💰💰💰💰 Save 20% when you purchase the bundle! 💰💰💰💰
Comes with 3 options:
- 36 images (4x9)
- 24 images (4x6)
- 18 images (3x6)
Collaborative Poster: how it works:
- Each student will get one part of the poster.
- Then they will color their portion and then cut it out.
- Once all students have finished, you can assemble the pieces to make a beautiful poster for the hallway or inside the classroom.
What others have to say: 📢
Out of all the things I did the first week of school with my students, this was by far my favorite. I cut out the pieces and lets students color however they wanted. We then worked as a class to put the puzzle together and glue it on a poster board to hang in our room. They loved this.
This, along with some of your other products, will be a great starting point for collaborating and making our class feel like a family in September! Thank you.
My students loved that they were able to be creative on the first day of school. When we put the picture together they were excited that each square was unique and that our classroom door now has character.
Thanks for these collaborative posters. We love them. I have several of them and they look great in our school and these have great messages for the students.
My students love to color! And it was fun to see the picture come together. Fun activity!
Easy to explain to students and put together. I've bought more of these and we plan to hang them around campus.
Great collaboration pieces and sayings for the students! Thank you
My students always enjoy these at the beginning of the year. Thanks for some new collaborative projects for our school!
From the blog:
COLLABORATIVE POSTERS IN THE CLASSROOM
So what is a collaborative poster and how can it be used the classroom? Well… it’s one big picture broken up into a lot of smaller pics. Each student colors a section of the poster, and then when you put the sections together, it makes one big beautiful poster.
You can use these many different ways! Each student can work independent of everyone else, and then see what the creation looks like in the end. Or you can have students work in groups, so that each section of the poster is similar. Or you can give students certain colors (all different shades) and explain that these are the colors they will use.
QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS:
Email me at [email protected] if you have any questions or concerns about this product.
Thank you for visiting my store! I sure appreciate you!
purchasing on my website:
- First you will need to create an account
- Then search for the item(s) you're looking for.
- My categories are specific, so that is the easiest way to search. Tip: if you use the categories function, once you find what you're looking for and you want to see all of the categories again, refresh the page.
- Once you find what you are looking for, click on the add to cart.
- Then once you're finished, click on the cart icon in the top right hand corner.
- This will bring you to your cart.
- From here, you can check out.
- Finally, enjoy the resource(s).
Shanon Juneau ❤️
I’ve created a simple point system for giving back to loyal customers!
- For every $1 (US dollar) you spend, you earn 1 point!
- 20 points can be redeemed for $1 (US dollar) on a future purchase!
- When you leave feedback (review), you get 5 points!
- We Are Better Together Reward Points can be viewed under My Account.
This means that you effectively get 5% back on everything you buy, plus extra points for feedback.
Note: Point award system is subject to change. View full terms here.
No FAQ Found