These Addition and Subtraction Word Problems and Tape Diagrams worksheets are a great addition to your first grade print and go resources. Students will apply skills to become fluent with word problems within 20 using tape diagrams. These worksheets are great for introducing a concept, review, assessments, homework, or center practice.
These worksheets cover:
- Word problems within 20 using tape diagrams
Main Standards Covered:
- 1.OA.A.1 Use addition and subtraction within 20 to solve word problems involving situations of adding to, taking from, putting together, taking apart, and comparing, with unknowns in all positions, e.g., by using objects, drawings, and equations with a symbol for the unknown number to represent the problem.
Want to learn more?
Even though I love our curriculum, I did find that the worksheets weren’t enough. These student friendly worksheets go with each lesson giving my students more practice. These can be used as:
Extra math assessments
Parent requests for more work
HEAR FROM OTHERS: 📢
My Math Worksheets are my number ONE sellers in my store. I have them broken up by standard or by unit.
Love these! A great addition to the lesson and perfect for Small Group/Intervention!
Very easy to I use and all the work is done for you. The directions are easy for the students and the visuals are engaging. Highly recommend!
Love all of your products. They make life so much easier.
These are great to supplement the material and review for upcoming quizzes!
I am excited to use this as extra take home practice for my students! Definitely a great resource to have! Thank you!
Great resource to use with students in whole group, small groups, or individually to allow for differentiation of instruction.
QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS
Email me at [email protected] if you have any questions or concerns about this product.
Thank you for visiting my store! I sure appreciate you!
Shanon Juneau ❤️
I’ve created a simple point system for giving back to loyal customers!
- For every $1 (US dollar) you spend, you earn 1 point!
- 20 points can be redeemed for $1 (US dollar) on a future purchase!
- When you leave feedback (review), you get 5 points!
- We Are Better Together Reward Points can be viewed under My Account.
This means that you effectively get 5% back on everything you buy, plus extra points for feedback.
Note: Point award system is subject to change. View full terms here.
No FAQ Found