This 2 D Shapes Task Cards Digital and Printable set will sure to be a hit in your classroom. These come in both printable sheets as well as a digital resource. With these digital task cards, students will be given an answer sheet to write their answers and a QR code to scan to get to the digital task cards. Once the task cards pop up, students will solve the problem, then look at the number in the corner to write their answer onto the answer document. These are great for assessments to make sure students understand the concept, without having to print out anything except the answer doc.
💰💰💰💰 Save 20% when you purchase this bundle! 💰💰💰💰
These digital and printable task cards cover 2-D shapes (classifying shapes). Students are shown different shapes. They will either need to:
- write how many 3,4, 5, or 6-sided shapes they see
- write how many rectangles they see
- look at a shape and write how many corners
- write how many squares they see
- write how many triangles they see
- look at a shape and write how many sides
- identify shapes (hexagon, rhombus, rectangle, triangle
Each digital task card set includes:
- DIGITAL task cards (COMES AS PPT AND AS A QR CODE CARD for students to scan and "play")
- QR code card to check answers
- Answer Sheet for students to write on
- Printable Task Cards - 4 cards per sheet
WANT MORE INFO?
So a task card is typically just a card that usually has one topic on the card and students have to solve. That’s pretty much it. You can have 10 cards or 100 cards – that part doesn’t matter. Students can play as a game with a few other students using a game board, you can use as a Scoot game, or just have students take out the set and write answers on an answer doc. There are sooooo many options – but one things for sure – students love them, and they don’t even realize that it’s really just a cute little worksheet with one question at a time! I know, right!?!?!
So… here’s how my digital task cards work (keep in mind these are different from Boom or from Google Slides task cards). These are just task cards that students can get to using a device, but still are used exactly the same as a printable version...
HEAR FROM OTHERS: 📢
My students loved using these task cards! I loved that they were easy for them to use. Thank you!
Great resource at a great price. Thank you!
Easy to use - just what I needed!
My students loved this! It was great!
QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS
Email me at [email protected] if you have any questions or concerns about this product. Thank you for visiting my store! I sure appreciate you!
Shanon Juneau ❤️
I’ve created a simple point system for giving back to loyal customers!
- For every $1 (US dollar) you spend, you earn 1 point!
- 20 points can be redeemed for $1 (US dollar) on a future purchase!
- When you leave feedback (review), you get 5 points!
- We Are Better Together Reward Points can be viewed under My Account.
This means that you effectively get 5% back on everything you buy, plus extra points for feedback.
Note: Point award system is subject to change. View full terms here.
No FAQ Found