These 100th Day Digital Jigsaw Puzzles are a great addition to any elementary classroom. Puzzles for Google Slides are a great way for students to practice perseverance and concentration. These puzzles are sure to be a great hit in your classroom and comes with different levels of expertise (9 pieces, 16 pieces, 25 pieces, and 36 pieces). The google slides puzzle pieces are easy to move, but do not snap into place. Try a free set to see if this will work for your students (there's a link to a freebie in the full description).
💰💰💰💰 Save 20% when you purchase the bundle! 💰💰💰💰
This set includes:
- 4 different puzzles
- 4 different sizes (3x3, 4x4, 5x5, 6x6) for each puzzle
- Links for students to see what the picture looks like
How it works:
- After you purchase, you will get a link to the slides
- You will need to be logged in to your Google Drive account to save
- Go to each file, and click save to drive (If you don't do this, you will have a read only file)
- Once it's in your google drive, you can share with your students through Google Classroom
Using Puzzles in the Classroom
There’s something about a jigsaw puzzle that just get’s me SUPER EXCITED! My husband… not so much. I could leave a puzzle on my table all year long, and be completely content with the puzzle pieces everywhere. My only problem is that it’s hard to walk away from an undone puzzle.
Anyhoo – today I want to share a new way of using jigsaw puzzles in the classroom. As you all know, I love everything digital. Now, don’t get me wrong – I love hands-on activities – but for this, I’m loving the digital for a few reasons:
- NO LOST PIECES – WHAT??!!
- Students can work independently and you can pick the size of the puzzle (they come in 3×3 up to 6×6 for your more experienced puzzle workers).
- These are super easy to assign
- NO MESS to clean up – so these are perfect for early finishers. They hop on – move a few pieces around, then stop when you need them to start on something else
HEAR FROM OTHERS: 📢
I love these puzzles. It is such a fun way to have the littles work on moving things on their finger pad. Not to mention, how great puzzles are to begin with. Thanks for taking the time to develop them.
My students will love using this on their ipads.
This is great for my "EARLY FINISHERS". They love it! Thank You.
My students loved completing the puzzles. They begged for more. These puzzles are a great way for students to use their drag and drop skills along with spatial reasoning.
This was so much fun, unique, and engaging; my students asked for more! I also appreciate the attention to detail in the puzzle activity. So cool!
I just love these digital puzzles. I'm a puzzle collector for my students anyway, so this was a no brainer for me. I purchased the whole set. I'm a fan.
QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS
Email me at [email protected] if you have any questions or concerns about this product. Thank you for visiting my store! I sure appreciate you!
Shanon Juneau ❤️
I’ve created a simple point system for giving back to loyal customers!
- For every $1 (US dollar) you spend, you earn 1 point!
- 20 points can be redeemed for $1 (US dollar) on a future purchase!
- When you leave feedback (review), you get 5 points!
- We Are Better Together Reward Points can be viewed under My Account.
This means that you effectively get 5% back on everything you buy, plus extra points for feedback.
Note: Point award system is subject to change. View full terms here.
No FAQ Found