100th Day Addition to 20 Math Puzzles
These 100th Day Addition to 20 Math Puzzles are a great option for your math tubs, early finishers, enrichment or intervention groups. There are 6 different puzzle sets and cover . Students will cut out the pieces (great for scissor skills activities) then they will find the answers and glue the pieces to make a picture. Once the picture is complete, they can color it.
- 6 Puzzles
- 1 sheet with math problems
- 1 sheet with puzzle all mixed up
- Answer key
HOW IT WORKS:
- Students get two sheets (one with math problems and one with puzzle)
- They cut out the puzzle pieces that are mixed up – and have answers on each puzzle piece
- Then they find the math problem and answer that matches
- Next they glue the answer pieces onto the problem page
- Then once the picture is complete, they color it
- Morning Work
- Early Finishers
- Math Stations/Math Tubs
- Extra Practice
- Sub tub - comes with answer key for your sub to use
MATH PUZZLES WITH PICTURES BLOG POST
I’m super excited to finally have time to make these math puzzles with pictures for elementary students! I’ve been wanting to use/make, but I just wasn’t sure how to create them. I finally bought a puzzle maker to use with PPT, and WOO HOO – I’m so glad I did. I’ve been having fun creating images for the puzzles, and then using the puzzle maker to make it come to life! I have telling time, place value, addition to 10, addition to 20, and addition and subtraction with 20 worksheets. Tons of skills covered! We also add these to our substitute binders since it is easy for the sub to hand out, easy for students to work on independently, and also there are lots of skills covered. I've also included an answer key for your substitute.
READ MORE HERE!
QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS
Email me at [email protected] if you have any questions or concerns about this product. Thank you for visiting my store! I sure appreciate you!
Shanon Juneau ❤️
FOLLOW ME ON FACEBOOK | FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM | FOLLOW ME ON YOUTUBE | ETSY
I’ve created a simple point system for giving back to loyal customers!
- For every $1 (US dollar) you spend, you earn 1 point!
- 20 points can be redeemed for $1 (US dollar) on a future purchase!
- When you leave feedback (review), you get 5 points!
- We Are Better Together Reward Points can be viewed under My Account.
This means that you effectively get 5% back on everything you buy, plus extra points for feedback.
Note: Point award system is subject to change. View full terms here.
No FAQ Found